Fetters Hot Springs
In 1907, a couple from Pittsburg by way of San Francisco by the name of George and Emma Fetters, bought an old ranch just a mile north or the Boyes’ property. The next year they opened Fetters Hot Springs Resort. All through the first half of the 20th century Fetters Resort was a favorite with the tourists. As with the other resort communities, the hotel was surrounded by a cluster of stores, bars, and tourist cabins, and had its own post office. The resort was home to one of Juanita Musson’s fabulous restaurants in the 1970s, but burned down during her tenure.